We will be offering 65 shares for the 2018 main growing season. These will go fast, so be sure to contact us right away to reserve your share of safe, fresh, naturally grown local produce. Our goal is to gradually grow the number of produce shares we provide each season so we can continue to deliver a quality product to all of our members.
Your CSA Produce Share
Your Sanctified Soil produce share will consist of a weekly box of fresh, naturally grown, local produce (grown and handled exclusively by us). Your weekly box will contain a generous amount of a large variety of produce. We plant a very large variety of crops in succession so you will have a nice selection of produce in your box every week. We will let you know in advance what you can expect in your upcoming box so you can plan your weekly meals accordingly.
Our main season share is a 20 week share beginning in May and continuing weekly for 20 weeks. We will also be offering a fall share at the end of our main growing season.
The cost of your 20 week share is $450 paid at the time of membership, or you can pay $250 at the time of purchasing your share and $250 the first week of delivery. We will begin selling shares immediately and we have only a limited number of shares available.
Fall share pricing will be available soon.
Members get a multitude of benefits including:
- Discounted U Pick options (come and pick your own veggies to put up for the winter).
- Green Beans
- Discounted Fall Share
- Discounted Bulk Sweet Corn
- Discounted Pumpkins
- Facebook members only page:
- We share recipes,
- Get updates on what to expect with your next box,
- Recipe Challenge (optional): Members are given a recipe with their box. The member then prepares the dish utilizing their box ingredients. Photograph the experience and report back with recipe grades and recommendations.
- Recipe submission - We are building a cookbook! Put your tried and true recipe in for future Sanctified Soil CSA generations to enjoy!